Monday, March 4, 2013

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is our next ultrasound.  This one was scheduled because of my placenta previa, but I am hoping they will check to see gender.  I will be 14w6ds so basically 15 weeks because baby has been measuring a few days ahead.  From what I read the genitals are developed by now so if you have a good ultrasound tech and a cooperative baby then they can sometimes tell this early.  G and I have our fingers crossed because we don't want to wait another month.  We are really hoping to see a penis during the ultrasound lol but we would be happy to have a girl too.

As for the placenta previa they are going to check tomorrow to see if it moved, but I don't think it has.  I am still spotting every day so my guess is it's still over the cervix.  I can live with that... I am not concerned about it.  Just wish I didn't have to deal with the spotting all the time.

I THINK I might have felt the baby moving yesterday morning.  It woke me up.  The best I can describe the feeling is like a muscle spasm in my lower belly, but maybe it was just that and not the baby. lol I haven't felt it again so I am not sure.  I can't wait to feel lots of movement!!

Tomorrow I will write an ultrasound update and hopefully be able to tell you the gender!!  Everyone keep your fingers crossed the tech will look!! 

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you girls! I hope all goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to hear the gender! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete