Monday, February 18, 2013

Another update

So first off the baby is fine.  I was sure he wouldn't be.  I didn't feel pregnant anymore and my stomach had gotten smaller.  When I saw his heartbeat I cried....I never thought I'd see that again.  I was so happy to see it.  I am 12w5ds and baby is measuring 13w1d so he's still growing well.

The possible reason for my stomach change is the 3cm follicles I had in my ovaries are deflated so my ovaries are finally getting smaller.  This could be the reason my tummy felt lighter and seemed smaller.

Now the reason for all the bleeding.  There are two possibilities.  One they don't see the hematoma anymore so that coulda bled out.  Two I have placenta previa so that can cause bleeding.  I have to get a lot more ultrasounds now to keep an eye on the placenta.  Which I'm not going to complain about.  We get to see the baby that much more.  I'm not worried my coworker has it and is almost full term now.  The only complication she had was the bleeding like I'm dealing with.  Her placenta didn't move so she has a scheduled Csection.  So if mine doesn't move I will need one as well.  I can live with that.  It's better then an emergency Csection.

Here is another picture of our baby.  You can see the profile of the face and the hand by the face.  I think it's so cool that you can see all five fingers.  We didn't get to see him move around as much this time because the tech was more focused on finding the problem.  I guess I can live with that since I will get to see him again in 2 weeks.



 
 
BTW I call the baby a "He" because it's easier and we really want a boy but we don't know the sex yet.  He will be a he till proven otherwise lol we would be very happy with a girl as well but would like a boy! =)


4 comments:

  1. it's a boy? :) so glad you and the baby are okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we still don't know yet but I call him or her a boy till proven otherwise lol

      Delete
  2. So happy for you and so glad that this little one is doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad things are alright with the baby!

    ReplyDelete