Sunday, February 17, 2013


I had decided to call the midwife if I started bleeding red blood again.  My midwife wasn't on call and I really don't like the other one so I wanted to wait it out.  I know they can't prevent miscarriage so I really just wanted to wait till Monday.  Well about 45 mins ago I started bleeding red again.  So called the on call number and the midwife told me to try to wait till morning unless I fill 3 pads an hour.  Well I haven't filled one yet so I think I'll be able to wait till tomorrow.  I'm worried but not freaking out yet because I'm not in pain.  I just really hope our baby is jumping around on the screen tomorrow like it was last Monday! I will update you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment