Monday, February 11, 2013

Relief

So we got an appt for an ultrasound after 3 calls to and from the OBs office.  Had to talk to the receptionist then the nurse twice all to answer the same questions over and over.  Then was told to get there ASAP.  Well I am over an hour away maybe they should have told me that on the first call!  Anyways it all worked out our baby is fine and was jumping as we watched him or her on the screen.  I really wish I would have taken my iPad to record it.  We did get a pic as you can see.  In this pic our baby was jumping and arching his or her back.


I am 11w5ds today but measuring 12 weeks.  The heart rate was 168.  They think the reason I was bleeding is because they found a small hematoma.  Hopefully the bleeding stops soon.  I am still spotting some.  We are just so glad our baby is ok.  We were so happy to see him or her today!  

4 comments:

  1. Omg! Thank goodness everything is ok! That pic is awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief. I'm so glad things are ok - and that you got to peek at the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of spotting early on too, its a scary thing to go through! I just found your blog and I am glad to see everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe that is awesome! I am so happy for you girls! Wow 12 weeks already... so exciting!

    ReplyDelete