Monday, February 11, 2013

Scared

Woke up to pee this morning at 5am like every other night/morning. I wasn't thinking anything was different till I looked at the TP and it was red and the toilet was pink. I of course freaked out and started crying. I was yelling "no I don't wanna lose our baby". No one could hear me unless it was loud enough for the neighbors to hear because G is at work. I did and didn't wanna call her. I needed her but didn't wanna make her upset at work. Well I was selfish and called but it did make me feel better. Now I wait for her to get home and the doctors office to open so we can check on our baby. I am really worried about him or her. I was on the couch all day yesterday. I wanted to clean but I had a headache which wouldn't go away. I am very thankful for this because I'd be blaming myself right now if I had been up doing a lot. I will update you guys as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Sending so many thoughts your way. Thinking of you and praying like crazy that all is well with the little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping everything is ok! Will be thinking about ya'll and hoping you and the baby are safe and sound. <3

    ReplyDelete